Friday, November 2, 2007

Lost in this World Called Zhuhai Part 2

This is not my first, and definitely not my last. On the soil of where my roots belong, I feel the homeliness, sinking back to where I stood strong, and standing firm on the land I call my second home.

I am at Zhuhai. The terra firma of fantasies. The place where everything is possible. Not possible I mean, but where everything can be what you want it to be. The weather was soothing, the cool wind brazes through my earlobes, getting me horny the moment the wind wizzles past me. I know everything is about to happen on this land I call my home.

Straight to the point. What was the most enjoying wasn’t the girls which I will get into in details later, but the entire package of living like how a man should live. Man should be served. Man should walk with the dick in front and not the head lying low. Man should be able to smoke whenever he wants and eat whatever he wants. Fuck the diet, Fuck the disgusting attitudes of local women. I have the Cash in my pocket, I can have which ever girl that my dicky radar points me to. Things are simple. I like you I fuck you.

Along the streets of Lian Hua Road, not many on a Saturday afternoon. But I need to excruciate. Need it so badly and I decided to have one. 200 RMB is considered relatively comfortable for a quickie, furthermore it was serviced and by a China Girl.

I got into my hotel room and requested Datousan to arrange the transaction for me. So Datousan and myself waited patiently but eagerly for the arrival for this girl I picked off the road earlier. She came in her tees and mini skirt. Her warm sweet smile melted the coldness in my pants. Datousan requested for a threesome and she instantly agreed. Got me there for a while when I saw the sparkle in Datousan’s eyes and the buldge in his pants. Probably, Datousan wasn’t too interested to get the party started to early. So he decided to let me conquer my empress by myself and so he left.

My commander came to attention as soon as the enemy started roaring. Talked for a little while like probably 20 seconds before the battle begins. Tearing, Stripping, Cuddling, Battling. Everything. I took a quick shower to cleanse myself. I lied down and the service started. Comfortable, but I was desperately horny. Bitch paid too much attention on my other parts of my body so I requested for the blow instead.

To get to the blow, my natural instinct was to get a condom, I wrapped my little general comfortably and went back to bed. She started her job and man was she hungry. Probably like 20 strokes later, she raised her head and looked at me. The taste of condom is totally disgusting. I stared back and went silent. “Then lets take it off then”, I said. Damn I wasted a performa just like that.

Bloody Bitch seems to not have seen a dick before. She “toyed” with my dick like as if it was Lego. A “Doink” “Doink” here, a “Doink” “Doink” there. She scatch my dick, bite my dick. Lick here lick there everywhere a lick lick. It was good, I wouldn’t complain much.

The battle of wits has ended and now onto the physical battle.

*sounds* Erphmn, Erphmn, Erphmn

*vocals* “How Shuang Or”

*sounds* Pop, Pop, Pop

*vocals* “Wo Dou Lai Le Liang Chi Le”

*sounds* Piak, Piak, Piak


*vocals* “Da li Yi Dian, Ni Hao Li Hai Or”

And the battle was won.

Stay Tune for more “Lost in this World Called Zhuhai Part 3”

Posted by Dakisan

No comments: